For Local EI Programs
Databases and Data Systems
EI Data System SupportKelly Simmons
- Early Intervention Data System
Provides information and technical assistance for all issues concerning the Early Intervention Colorado Data systemProvider Portal SupportTracy SperryPhone: 303-866-3333
Provides information and technical assistance for all issues concerning the Early Intervention Colorado Provider Portal
A parent participating in Early Intervention Colorado has specific rights and safeguards to resolve disagreements related to their experience in Early Intervention. A parent, guardian, or surrogate parent has the right to three methods to resolve allegations that an Early Intervention state or federal statute has been violated. The Local EI Program is responsible for assuring parents' rights to:
- Request mediation at any time to ensure a parent has access to a non-adversarial process for the resolution of their disagreement.
- File a state complaint to resolve a disagreement with a CCB or Early Intervention Service Provider on the identification, evaluation, placement or provision of Early Intervention services.
- Request a due process hearing as a formal procedure to file a state complaint and seek resolution to a disagreement.
Access the Formal Dispute Resolution Form in English
Access the Formal Dispute Resolution Form in Spanish
- Find information to support your local EI Program, often times a Community Centered Board (CCB), links to forms and the EI data system, technical assistance, and training information.